IRT is a not-for-profit, community-based seniors lifestyle & care solutions provider, offering many different career directions but all with the same mission to create communities where seniors achieve their optimum quality of life.
At IRT we believe that our people are the foundation of our ongoing success, with more than 30 locations across the east coast of NSW in Sydney, Illawarra and the South Coast, as well as the ACT and Queensland. We employ over 2000 people, across a diverse range of occupations, who are committed to making a difference to the lives of seniors.
The seniors' lifestyle and care industry is a dynamic and exciting one to be involved in, and IRT is the ideal organisation in which you can get involved.
We are a progressive organisation and offer our team of employees opportunities for personal, professional and career development. Our team receives IRT's commitment to providing workplace training in the form of cadetships, apprenticeships and traineeships as well as a flexible working environment.
Opportunities at IRT exist in a diverse range of careers across six major areas:
- Corporate: including Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Finance and Administration, Learning and Development, IT
- Trades: including general Maintenance, Electrical, Painting and Horticulture
- Catering: including Chefs, Food Preparation, Hospitality
- Health: including Care and Nursing, Lifestyle and Therapy, Education
- Administration: including Procurement, Customer Service, Community/Service Support Staff
- Community (Support Services): including Welfare, Domestic Services, Care
To find out what career opportunities are currently available at IRT, please visit Positions Vacant and apply for a position today.