IRT College is a specialist training organisation providing aged care courses which have been developed by a team of aged care industry experts. All our team has extensive experience working directly with older persons in a range of settings.
These include; residential aged care services, in-home care, community services as well as training experts to ensure your learning experience meets your needs to enter and further your career in the exciting aged care sector.
The IRT College team has trained over 3000 students through a range of professional development workshops as well as accredited/nationally recognised courses.
Our quality has been tested at the highest level by our students, employer groups and our regulatory and funding bodies.
IRT College is recognised as an industry leader providing skill development in the aged care industry – our point of difference is expertise – we know aged care.
IRT has been in the business of providing aged care for over 40 years and has consistently evolved to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care
- Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Certificate IV in Home and Community Care
Our short accredited courses:
- Assist Clients with Medication
- Deliver Care Services Using a Palliative Approach
- Provide Support to People Living with Dementia
- Provide Basic Foot, Skin and Nail Care
Other NON-accredited training includes:
Government incentives may apply:
- Aged Care Education and Training Incentive Program
- Traineeship Fact Sheet
- National Workforce Development Fund
- Experience +
For more information or to register your interest please contact us online or speak to us on freecall 1800 024 915.
IRT College is a division of the IRT Group.