Set in a tropical mountain village right in the heart of the world-famous Sunshine Coast, IRT The Palms is a perfect way to experience nature in style.
About our Community:
Right in the middle of the world-famous Sunshine Coast, there’s so much to see and do when you join IRT The Palms - and, our Community prides itself on helping you to do it all. Our active social committee allows you to be as busy as you like, with regular optional tours to nearby attractions, like scenic hinterland and local cultural events. And when it’s time to relax at home, you are kept in comfort with access to our:
- Large lagoon-style pool for laps or aqua-aerobics
- BBQ and poolside terrace
- Well stocked library and reading area
- Large communal entertaining kitchen
- Activity calendar, including arts and crafts, yoga, Tai Chi and social functions
- Beautifully manicured gardens.
- Outings such as beach walks, shopping and trips to local markets
- Exercise such as aqua aerobics, Tai- Chi and yoga
- Social activities such as ladies morning tea, men’s snooker and line dancing
- Variety of games such as scrabble, mah-jong and indoor bowls
- Arts and crafts such as mosaics
- Relaxation such as meditation
- Celebration events for birthdays and special occasions
- Entertainment such as concerts.
Our Lifestyle Community
Our Lifestyle Community offers 189 one, two and three bedroom villas, some with ensuites, many with lock-up garages and covered rear terraces, patios and gardens for indoor/outdoor living.
All are complete with modern, stylish comforts including:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built-in robes
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Kitchens with modern appliances.