- All visitors to an IRT aged care centre are requested to wear a surgical mask for the duration of the visit.
- All visits are strictly by appointment only – we cannot arrange a visit without prior notice.
- Bookings MUST BE made by phoning your loved one’s aged care centre Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm (please do not call, SMS or email on weekends to book a visit).
- All visits to occur between 10am and 5pm – 7 days.
- Only two people may visit at a time.
- All visits to be one hour in length.
- Visitors aged 16 years and under are permitted.
- All visits must take place in your loved one’s room or in a designated outdoor area.
- Visitors must sign in at a dedicated entry point – this will be clearly marked on your arrival.
- All visitors must undertake a wellness check on arrival at the aged care centre. Please be patient if you have to wait while others complete the wellness check ahead of you.
- If visiting in Queensland we encourage you to consider keeping your influenza vaccination current however this is no longer a government requirement for visitors to our residents. All visitors must wash their hands thoroughly before entering and leaving the aged care centre or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If visiting in ACT it is a requirement that you provide proof of your influenza vaccination.
- After signing in please proceed directly to the room of the person you are visiting or outdoor location.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres, unless assisting with personal care, such as meals; do not stop to chat with others as you make your way to and from visiting your loved one.
- To minimise risk of transmission we ask that you please wear clean clothes and come straight to the aged care centre from home.
- Please DO NOT visit the aged care centre if you or anyone you have been in contact with is feeling unwell with symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19.
These arrangements are subject to change at short notice pending directions for state and federal public health advice; should there be a group of unwell residents; or if there is a local COVID-19 outbreak is identified.
Please DO NOT visit if you have recently been to areas identified as geographical areas of risk, or venues and locations listed on the NSW Health, ACT Health, or Queensland Health websites. Please check these websites for updated information before you visit.