We’re always looking for tradespeople, gardeners and customer service professionals to work at our aged care centres and retirement villages and help keep them in peak condition.
Our maintenance and facilities management team is proud to support IRT retirement villages, aged care centres and home care to ensure older Australians continue to live their best lives. Duties include:
- Trade work (for example, electrical and painting jobs)
- Home and property maintenance
- Landscaping and gardening
- Testing equipment
- Identifying and addressing areas of concern and hazards on site
- General maintenance and repairs
- Regularly servicing on-site facilities
- Refurbishing and restoring sites
- Emergency maintenance support
There are also sometimes opportunities for apprenticeships within our maintenance and facilities management team, with no specific experience required.